Conference ObjectiveThis conference brings together students, experts, scientists and researchers in a collaborative environment to present and discuss issues relating to cybercrime. It provides a platform for the next generation to be able to share their respective knowledge and experiences and to develop new ideas to improve the level of security in information technology.
The best submissions will be given awards and valuable prizes from Kaspersky Lab and the authors will be invited to attend the MEA and Asia Pacific Conference for Young Professionals to be hosted at the University of Technology MARA in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) on February 25 - 28, 2011. The authors will be given a certificate of participation.
Conference TopicsTechnical Topics:
- Trends in Anti-Spam Development – Techniques, Methods in the “Spam Arms Race” and new Innovations
- Dangers of an increasingly Networked World
- “In the Cloud”-Security
- Future Technologies for Detecting and Combating Malware (e.g. artificial intelligence, fuzzy systems, p2p-networks)
- Emerging Threats (e.g. social network security, embedded systems security, mobile security, online banking security)
- Challenges and Opportunities for IT-Security Companies within the next 10 Years
- Impact of technologies on Data Protection, Copy and Intellectual Property Rights and Jurisdiction
- Education in IT Security - Trends and Questions
Those who would like to participate should register here by October 30th, 2010 & send the research by November 30th, 2010 to email@example.com
Bachelor and Master Students from all Asia Pacific, African and Middle East Universities, Institutes of Higher Education and Graduate Schools are welcome to apply. The program committee will evaluate and select the best submissions.
Students from the following countries can participate in this conference:
Asia Pacific: China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Brunei, Myanmar, Cambodia, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Australia and New Zealand
Africa, Middle East: Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Jordanian, Mongolia, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, United Arab Emirates, Mongolia, Pakistan