It is very useful as you don't have to startup your Outlook or Thunderbird on your laptop every time you want to check up on your appointments.
Configuring Android for Calendar Server:
1. Download the CalDAV-Sync app from Play Store (This is a paid app but a very good one)
2. Add the following server details to configure
- Add Account --> select CalDAV account
- server name: stbeehive.oracle.com/caldav/st/principals/individuals/
- use ssl
- username:- password: Oracle SSO account password
- client certificate: none
Within few minutes you can view the calendar items on your Android phone.
In case of any issue, please post your concern in the comments section below.