Friday, March 26, 2010

Facebook's virus spreading Email

I had earlier written an article on malicious emails being sent to Facebook users telling them that their password have been changed and that the new details are enclosed in the attachment. Any one then downloading the attachment will get infected with the malware present in it. You can read more about it here.

Today, I too received the email on my Yahoo account so I thought I should share the screenshots with you. See the images below. I have explained things in them where possible. Click on them to see the original size.

Beware of such fake mails. Do not download these attachments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments on whether you liked it and what else would you like me to write on. Suggestions of all types are welcome.