According to the site description, "it is a free tool to delete files blocked by something you do not know. LockHunter is useful for fighting against malware, and other programs that are blocking files without a reason. Unlike other similar tools it deletes files into the recycle bin so you may restore them if deleted by mistake."
- Shows processes locking a file or folder
- Allows to unlock, delete, copy or rename a locked file
- Allows to kill locking process
- Allows to remove locking processes from hard drive
- Integrates in to Explorer menu
- It deletes files into the recycle bin, so you may restore them if deleted by mistake
- Supports both 32 and 64bit Windows
LockHunter main window
Unlock, Kill or force remove the process.
This is a good alternative to Unlocker and is highly recommended.
Download LockHunter from here.
For more details visit Official Site
For other file unlocking procedures
Note: images are taken from the official site and used to describe the product only.